I had so much fun painting the chunky sunflower oil painting the other day, I had to paint another one with lots of thick gooey oil paint and a palette knife. I’ll be showing this painting and several other new chunky oil paintings this weekend at the Winter Art Mart at the Bath House Cultural Center in Dallas. I hope you can stop by!
Fri. April 28 – Members-only Preview Event: 6pm – 8pm
April 29 & April 30 • 9am – 5pm
Open to the public with paid garden admission & parking.
Dallas Arboretum • 8525 Garland Rd.
Cottonwood Art Festival
Sat. May 6 • 10am – 7pm
Sun. May 7 • 10am – 5pm
Cottonwood Park at Coit & Beltline
The Good Art Company Gallery
218 West Main St.
Follow me on my Blog
- New “Flowing into Spring” Palette Knife Painting by Contemporary Impressionist Niki Gulley
- New “Springtime in Tuscany” Palette Knife Poppy Painting by Niki Gulley
- New “Popping Color II” Palette Knife Poppy Painting by Niki Gulley
- New “Visions of Azaleas” Palette Knife Oil Painting by Niki Gulley
- New Sunflower Palette Knife Painting by Contemporary Impressionist Niki Gulley
- “Vertical Aromas” Palette Knife Lavender Field Painting by Niki Gulley
- New “Party of One” Palette Knife Painting by Niki Gulley
- New “Kid’s Perspective” Palette Knife Aspen Tree Painting by Niki Gulley
Subscribe to my Feed
no images were found