My husband and I love exploring the back roads whenever we’re en route somewhere. We always discover such interesting places, and the scenery is so much more picturesque than along the highway. It’s fun to slow down and enjoy the journey with no agenda, which is what I had in mind when I painted “Scenic Route,” a beautiful fall drive through the winding hills far from the city.
The Good Art Company Gallery
One Woman Show
Opening Reception / Meet the Artist –
April 3rd, 5pm – 9pm
Show continuing through April
218 West Main St.
(Pending) Bayou City Art Festival
Fri. March 27 • 12pm – 6pm
Mar. 28 & Mar. 29 • 10am – 6pm
Memorial Park • Houston TX
Fri. April 24 – Members-only Preview Event
6pm – 8pm
April 25 & April 26 • 9am – 5pm
Open to the public with paid garden admission & parking.
Dallas Arboretum • 8525 Garland Rd.
Cottonwood Art Festival
Sat. May 2 • 10am – 7pm
Sun. May 3 • 10am – 5pm
Cottonwood Park at Coit & Beltline
Follow me on my Blog
- One Woman Show Featuring Niki Gulley at the Good Art Company Gallery
- New Orleans Garden District Painting by Texas Artist Niki Gulley
- New “Golden Tangle” Fall Foliage Painting by Texas Artist Niki Gulley
- New “Marching into Autumn” Palette Knife Painting by Texas Artist Niki Gulley
- “Resolute” Palette Knife Oil Painting by Texas Artist Niki Gulley
- “Ruby Smiles” Poppy Palette Knife Painting by Niki Gulley
- “Flowing Symmetry” Palette Knife Tulip Painting by Niki Gulley
- “Dancing in the Breeze” Palette Knife Floral Painting by Niki Gulley
Subscribe to my Feed
no images were found