I paint a lot of bold fall foliage scenes from Colorado and farther north, but I wanted this painting to have a more peaceful feel so I used much softer, more muted color palette to add to that mood. For more information on Muted Hues, e-mail me at firstname.lastname@example.org. or you can see this painting hanging at the Dutch Art Gallery in Dallas.
The Good Art Company Gallery
218 West Main St.
Davis & Co. Fine Art Gallery
200 Main St.
Old Town Spring, TX
Friday, Sept. 18 • 10am – 7pm
Saturday, Sept. 19 • 10am – 7pm
Sunday, Sept. 20 • 10am – 5pm
Bradley Fair Parkway • Wichita, KS
Follow me on my Blog
- Niki Gulley Exhibiting at Davis and Company Fine Art Gallery
- Last Day, Greece Art Trek with Niki Gulley and Scott Williams
- Day 5, Greece Art Trek with Niki Gulley and Scott Williams – Sunset Cruise
- Capturing Sunrise in Santorini with Niki Gulley and Scott Williams
- Painting and Photographing in Oia, Greece with Niki Gulley and Scott Williams
- Day 4, Greece Art Trek
- Day 4 of Greece Art Trek with Niki Gulley and Scott Williams
- Painting and Photographing in Santorini, Greece with Niki Gulley and Scott Williams
Subscribe to my Feed
no images were found