Rather than create an exact replica of the forest, I wanted to focus on brilliant color and simple shapes to see if I could communicate the excitement I feel when surrounded by nature. Using energetic diagonal strokes and thick, textured paint, I hope you get a sense of the motion in the leaves and the power of nature to invigorate your spirit. I just love how this piece captured that essence!
State Street Area Art Fair
Thurs. July 21 • 10am – 9pm
Fri. July 22 • 10am – 9pm
Sat. July 23 • 10am – 9pm
Sun. July 24 • 10am – 6pm
Ann Arbor, MI •
on N. University between
Thayer & State St.
Booth #2014B – 2015B
The Good Art Company Gallery
Featured Artist – March 1-30
218 West Main St.
Follow me on my Blog
- Just Sold – “Creating Memories” Palette Knife Oil Painting of Venice, Italy by Niki Gulley
- New Palette Knife Lavender Painting by Contemporary Impressionist Niki Gulley
- New Palette Knife Iris Painting by Contemporary Impressionist Niki Gulley
- New “Flowing into Spring II” Palette Knife Painting by Texas Artist Niki Gulley
- Palette Knife Poppy Painting by Contemporary Impressionist Niki Gulley
- New “Flowing into Spring” Palette Knife Painting by Contemporary Impressionist Niki Gulley
- New “Visions of Azaleas” Palette Knife Oil Painting by Niki Gulley
- Just Sold – “Carpet of Crimson” Tuscany Painting by Niki Gulley
Subscribe to my Feed
no images were found