Rather than create an exact replica of the forest, I wanted to focus on brilliant color and simple shapes to see if I could communicate the excitement I feel when surrounded by nature. Using energetic diagonal strokes and thick, textured paint, I hope you get a sense of the motion in the leaves and the power of nature to invigorate your spirit. I just love how this piece captured that essence!
The Good Art Company Gallery
218 West Main St.
Davis & Co. Fine Art Gallery
200 Main St.
Old Town Spring, TX
Friday, Sept. 18 • 10am – 7pm
Saturday, Sept. 19 • 10am – 7pm
Sunday, Sept. 20 • 10am – 5pm
Bradley Fair Parkway • Wichita, KS
Follow me on my Blog
- Niki Gulley Exhibiting at Davis and Company Fine Art Gallery
- Last Day, Greece Art Trek with Niki Gulley and Scott Williams
- Day 5, Greece Art Trek with Niki Gulley and Scott Williams – Sunset Cruise
- Capturing Sunrise in Santorini with Niki Gulley and Scott Williams
- Painting and Photographing in Oia, Greece with Niki Gulley and Scott Williams
- Day 4, Greece Art Trek
- Day 4 of Greece Art Trek with Niki Gulley and Scott Williams
- Painting and Photographing in Santorini, Greece with Niki Gulley and Scott Williams
Subscribe to my Feed
no images were found