I used to love it as a kid when my parents would take me to the forest preserves near our home outside of Chicago. We would spend the whole day bike riding, picnicking and being immersed in nature and I relished this time with my family. In Fire and Gold I wanted to recreate those warm memories, choosing reds and yellows of autumn to heighten those happy feelings and using energetic strokes with my paint reminiscent of a carefree, simpler time.
The Good Art Company Gallery
One Woman Show
Opening Reception / Meet the Artist –
April 3rd, 5pm – 9pm
Show continuing through April
218 West Main St.
Fri. April 24 – Members-only Preview Event
6pm – 8pm
April 25 & April 26 • 9am – 5pm
Open to the public with paid garden admission & parking.
Dallas Arboretum • 8525 Garland Rd.
Cottonwood Art Festival
Sat. May 2 • 10am – 7pm
Sun. May 3 • 10am – 5pm
Cottonwood Park at Coit & Beltline
Follow me on my Blog
- New Indian Paintbrush Palette Knife Painting by Texas Artist Niki Gulley
- New Bluebonnet Palette Knife Painting by Texas Artist Niki Gulley
- Just Sold! “Sun Filled Dreams” Sunflower Palette Knife Painting by Niki Gulley
- Just Sold! “Surrounded by Sunshine” Sunflower Palette Knife Painting by Niki Gulley
- New “Reaching for the Heavens” Palette Knife Aspen Tree Painting by Niki Gulley
- New “Fall’s Carnival” by Contemporary Impressionist Niki Gulley
- New “Fields of Joy” Palette Knife Poppy Painting by Texas Artist Niki Gulley
- New Tuscany Palette Knife Painting by Niki Gulley at the Good Art Company
Subscribe to my Feed
no images were found