I used to love it as a kid when my parents would take me to the forest preserves near our home outside of Chicago. We would spend the whole day bike riding, picnicking and being immersed in nature and I relished this time with my family. In Fire and Gold I wanted to recreate those warm memories, choosing reds and yellows of autumn to heighten those happy feelings and using energetic strokes with my paint reminiscent of a carefree, simpler time.
The Good Art Company Gallery
218 West Main St.
Davis & Co. Fine Art Gallery
200 Main St.
Old Town Spring, TX
Friday, Sept. 18 • 10am – 7pm
Saturday, Sept. 19 • 10am – 7pm
Sunday, Sept. 20 • 10am – 5pm
Bradley Fair Parkway • Wichita, KS
Follow me on my Blog
- Last Day, Greece Art Trek with Niki Gulley and Scott Williams
- Day 5, Greece Art Trek with Niki Gulley and Scott Williams – Sunset Cruise
- Capturing Sunrise in Santorini with Niki Gulley and Scott Williams
- Painting and Photographing in Oia, Greece with Niki Gulley and Scott Williams
- Day 4, Greece Art Trek
- Day 4 of Greece Art Trek with Niki Gulley and Scott Williams
- Painting and Photographing in Santorini, Greece with Niki Gulley and Scott Williams
- “October Rhythms” Textured Aspen Painting by Niki Gulley – Just Sold
Subscribe to my Feed
no images were found