I used to love it as a kid when my parents would take me to the forest preserves near our home outside of Chicago. We would spend the whole day bike riding, picnicking and being immersed in nature and I relished this time with my family. In Fire and Gold I wanted to recreate those warm memories, choosing reds and yellows of autumn to heighten those happy feelings and using energetic strokes with my paint reminiscent of a carefree, simpler time.
Art Fair on the Square
Saturday, July 11 • 9am – 6pm
Sunday, July 12 • 10am – 5pm
Madison, WI • Capital Square
Booth #143 on Carroll St. between State and W. Washington
State Street Area Art Fair
Wed. July 15 • 10am – 9pm
July 16 & 17 • 10am – 9pm
Sat. July 18 • 10am – 6pm
Ann Arbor, MI • Booth #B214
on N. University between Thayer & State St.
Cheesman Park Art Fest
Sat. July 25 • 10am – 7pm
Sun. July 26 • 10am – 5pm
Denver, CO • Cheesman Park at
E. 8th Ave. and N. Williams St.
Autumn and Art
Friday, Sept. 18 • 10am – 7pm
Saturday, Sept. 19 • 10am – 7pm
Sunday, Sept. 20 • 10am – 5pm
Bradley Fair Parkway • Wichita, KS
The Good Art Company Gallery
218 West Main St.
Davis & Co. Fine Art Gallery
200 Main St.
Old Town Spring, TX
Follow me on my Blog
- “October Rhythms” Textured Aspen Painting by Niki Gulley – Just Sold
- Just Sold – “Texas Two Step” Oil Painting by Niki Gulley
- New “Blue Tangle II” Textured Bluebonnet Oil Painting by Niki Gulley
- New “Blue Tangle” Textured Bluebonnet Oil Painting by Niki Gulley
- New “Texas Glory” Textured Palette Knife Painting by Niki Gulley
- New “Song of the Woods” Aspen Tree Painting by Niki Gulley
- New Bluebonnet Painting by Niki Gulley Available through Davis and Company Fine Art Gallery
- Texas Bluebonnet Painting by Niki Gulley on Display and Davis and Company
Subscribe to my Feed
no images were found