Fresh off the easel! Extremely thick oil paint with lots of movement and texture. If interested in purchasing or seeing other birch studies, contact me at Niki@NikiGulley.com. These miniature paintings look great in pairs and threes! Or, stop by my painting booth this weekend in Chicago at the Lincoln Park Arts & Music Festival. See http://www.chicagoevents.com/event.cfm?eid=189 for more information.
The Good Art Company Gallery
218 West Main St.
Davis & Co. Fine Art Gallery
200 Main St.
Old Town Spring, TX
Friday, Sept. 18 • 10am – 7pm
Saturday, Sept. 19 • 10am – 7pm
Sunday, Sept. 20 • 10am – 5pm
Bradley Fair Parkway • Wichita, KS
Follow me on my Blog
- French Riviera Art Trek with Niki Gulley and Scott Williams
- Just Sold – “Triple Passion” Red Roses palette knife oil painting by Niki Gulley
- Niki Gulley Exhibiting at Davis and Company Fine Art Gallery
- Last Day, Greece Art Trek with Niki Gulley and Scott Williams
- Day 5, Greece Art Trek with Niki Gulley and Scott Williams – Sunset Cruise
- Capturing Sunrise in Santorini with Niki Gulley and Scott Williams
- Painting and Photographing in Oia, Greece with Niki Gulley and Scott Williams
- Day 4, Greece Art Trek
Subscribe to my Feed
no images were found