Fresh off the easel! Extremely thick oil paint with lots of movement and texture. If interested in purchasing or seeing other birch studies, contact me at Niki@NikiGulley.com. These miniature paintings look great in pairs and threes! Or, stop by my painting booth this weekend in Chicago at the Lincoln Park Arts & Music Festival. See http://www.chicagoevents.com/event.cfm?eid=189 for more information.
Posts Tagged ‘expressionist’
July 28th, 2010
5” x 7” oil painting by Niki Gulley
The Good Art Company Gallery
218 West Main St.
Follow me on my Blog
- Watching Sunset, Venice Art Trek with Niki Gulley and Scott Williams
- Venice Art Trek with Niki Gulley and Scott Williams
- “Hill Country Retreat” Texas Bluebonnet oil painting by Contemporary Impressionist Niki Gulley
- “Heightened Awareness” Palette Knife Aspen Tree Painting by Texas Artist Niki Gulley
- “Aqua Dreams” Palette Knife Aspen Tree Oil Painting by Contemporary Impressionist Niki Gulley
- New Spring Aspen Tree Painting by Texas Artist Niki Gulley
- “Natural Textures” Abstracted Aspen Tree palette knife painting by Niki Gulley
- Just Sold Palette Knife Sunflower oil painting by Contemporary Impressionist Niki Gulley
Subscribe to my Feed
You can get all my blog entries delivered to your email.
Get the Flash Player to see the slideshow.