Fresh off the easel! Extremely thick oil paint with lots of movement and texture. If interested in purchasing or seeing other birch studies, contact me at Niki@NikiGulley.com. These miniature paintings look great in pairs and threes! Or, stop by my painting booth this weekend in Chicago at the Lincoln Park Arts & Music Festival. See http://www.chicagoevents.com/event.cfm?eid=189 for more information.
Posts Tagged ‘expressionist’
July 28th, 2010
5” x 7” oil painting by Niki Gulley
The Good Art Company Gallery
218 West Main St.
Follow me on my Blog
- “Flowing Symmetry” Palette Knife Tulip Painting by Niki Gulley
- “Dancing in the Breeze” Palette Knife Floral Painting by Niki Gulley
- “Petal Poetry” New Roses Palette Knife Painting by Niki Gulley
- Texas Hill Country Bluebonnet Oil Painting by Contemporary Impressionist Niki Gulley
- “Embrace” textured birch oil painting by Niki Gulley
- “Natural Textures” Abstracted Aspen Tree palette knife painting by Niki Gulley
- Contemporary Birch Tree Palette Knife Painting by Contemporary Impressionist Niki Gulley
- “Diagonal Shadows” – New White Rock Lake Painting by Niki Gulley
Subscribe to my Feed
You can get all my blog entries delivered to your email.
no images were found