Fresh off the easel! Extremely thick oil paint with lots of movement and texture. If interested in purchasing or seeing other birch studies, contact me at Niki@NikiGulley.com. These miniature paintings look great in pairs and threes! Or, stop by my painting booth this weekend in Chicago at the Lincoln Park Arts & Music Festival. See http://www.chicagoevents.com/event.cfm?eid=189 for more information.
Posts Tagged ‘expressionist’
July 28th, 2010
5” x 7” oil painting by Niki Gulley
The Good Art Company Gallery
218 West Main St.
Follow me on my Blog
- New “Following the Leader” Palette Knife Koi Fish Painting by Niki Gulley
- New “Bridge to Yesterday” Palette Knife Oil Painting by Niki Gulley
- New “Along the Shoreline” by Contemporary Impressionist Niki Gulley
- New “Oak Alley” Palette Knife Painting by Texas Artist Niki Gulley
- New “Marching into Autumn II” Palette Knife Aspen Tree Painting by Niki Gulley
- New “Soaring Dreams II” Oil Painting by Contemporary Impressionist Niki Gulley
- New “Autumn Flow” Palette Knife Oil Painting by Contemporary Impressionist Niki Gulley
- New “Soaring Dreams” Quadriptych Palette Knife Oil Painting by Niki Gulley
Subscribe to my Feed
You can get all my blog entries delivered to your email.
no images were found