Fresh off the easel! Extremely thick oil paint with lots of movement and texture. If interested in purchasing or seeing other birch studies, contact me at Niki@NikiGulley.com. These miniature paintings look great in pairs and threes! Or, stop by my painting booth this weekend in Chicago at the Lincoln Park Arts & Music Festival. See http://www.chicagoevents.com/event.cfm?eid=189 for more information.
Posts Tagged ‘expressionist’
July 28th, 2010
5” x 7” oil painting by Niki Gulley
Follow me on my Blog
- Day 1, Paris Art Trek with Niki Gulley and Scott Williams
- “October Blaze” Textured Birch Trees Painting by Contemporary Impressionist Niki Gulley
- 12×12 Palette Knife Floral Painting by Contemporary Impressionist Niki Gulley
- New Tuscany Sunflower Painting by Contemporary Impressionist Niki Gulley
- New Poppy Palette Knife Painting, “Ruby Delights,” by Texas Artist Niki Gulley
- New Palette Knife Poppy Painting by Contemporary Impressionist Niki Gulley
- “Heightened Awareness” Palette Knife Aspen Tree Painting by Texas Artist Niki Gulley
Subscribe to my Feed
You can get all my blog entries delivered to your email.
no images were found