Fresh off the easel! Extremely thick oil paint with lots of movement and texture. If interested in purchasing or seeing other birch studies, contact me at Niki@NikiGulley.com. These miniature paintings look great in pairs and threes! Or, stop by my painting booth this weekend in Chicago at the Lincoln Park Arts & Music Festival. See http://www.chicagoevents.com/event.cfm?eid=189 for more information.
Posts Tagged ‘expressionist’
July 28th, 2010
5” x 7” oil painting by Niki Gulley
Follow me on my Blog
- New “Happy Thoughts” Palette Knife Painting by Contemporary Impressionist Niki Gulley
- New “Popping Color II” Palette Knife Poppy Painting by Niki Gulley
- Niki Gulley’s “Tuscan Dreams” Showing at the Good Art Company Gallery
- New Sunflower Palette Knife Painting by Contemporary Impressionist Niki Gulley
- New “Memories of Sunshine” Palette Knife Sunflower Painting by Niki Gulley
- New “Freedom” Palette Knife Oil Painting by Niki Gulley
- New “Momentum” Palette Knife Painting by Niki Gulley
- New “Contentment” Palette Knife Painting by Niki Gulley
Subscribe to my Feed
You can get all my blog entries delivered to your email.
no images were found