Fresh off the easel! Extremely thick oil paint with lots of movement and texture. If interested in purchasing or seeing other birch studies, contact me at Niki@NikiGulley.com. These miniature paintings look great in pairs and threes! Or, stop by my painting booth this weekend in Chicago at the Lincoln Park Arts & Music Festival. See http://www.chicagoevents.com/event.cfm?eid=189 for more information.
Posts Tagged ‘expressionist’
July 28th, 2010
5” x 7” oil painting by Niki Gulley
Follow me on my Blog
- Provence Art Trek with Niki Gulley and Scott Williams, Day 2
- Visiting Arles with Niki Gulley and Scott Williams, Provence Art Trek 2015
- Provence Art Trek with Niki Gulley and Scott Williams
- Just Sold – “Golden Aura II” Palette Knife Birch Painting by Niki Gulley
- New “Sunny Skies” Palette Knife Sunflower Painting by Niki Gulley
- Last Day – French Riviera Art Trek with Niki Gulley and Scott Williams
- Visiting Nice with Niki Gulley and Scott Williams, French Riviera Art Trek
- Day 4, French Riviera Art Trek with Niki Gulley and Scott Williams
Subscribe to my Feed
You can get all my blog entries delivered to your email.
no images were found