Rather than create an exact replica of the forest, I wanted to focus on brilliant color and simple shapes to see if I could communicate the excitement I feel when surrounded by nature. Using energetic diagonal strokes and thick, textured paint, I hope you get a sense of the motion in the leaves and the power of nature to invigorate your spirit. I just love how this piece captured that essence!
The Good Art Company Gallery
One Woman Show
Opening Reception / Meet the Artist –
April 3rd, 5pm – 9pm
Show continuing through April
218 West Main St.
Fri. April 24 – Members-only Preview Event
6pm – 8pm
April 25 & April 26 • 9am – 5pm
Open to the public with paid garden admission & parking.
Dallas Arboretum • 8525 Garland Rd.
Cottonwood Art Festival
Sat. May 2 • 10am – 7pm
Sun. May 3 • 10am – 5pm
Cottonwood Park at Coit & Beltline
Follow me on my Blog
- New Lavender Painting by Contemporary Impressionist Niki Gulley
- New Aspen Painting by Contemporary Impressionist Niki Gulley
- Texas Artist Niki Gulley Showing at the Dallas Arboretum this Weekend
- New Indian Paintbrush Palette Knife Painting by Texas Artist Niki Gulley
- New Bluebonnet Palette Knife Painting by Texas Artist Niki Gulley
- Just Sold! “Sun Filled Dreams” Sunflower Palette Knife Painting by Niki Gulley
- Just Sold! “Surrounded by Sunshine” Sunflower Palette Knife Painting by Niki Gulley
- New “Reaching for the Heavens” Palette Knife Aspen Tree Painting by Niki Gulley
Subscribe to my Feed
no images were found